Backyard Mix — Bring Nature to Your Yard
All suitable for continental US
- spring (April-June)
- fall (August-October)
1 lb. does 500 sq ft.
1/8 to 1/4 inch
Use a balanced fertilizer such as 13-13-13 or similar and apply at 200 to 300 lbs./acre
Backyard Mix is designed to bring nature to your yard. It has Tecomate’s own premium clovers that are mixed with Brassica to attract deer in your area. It also includes a mixture of various wildflower seed that will attract birds and butterflies.
The seed mixture is a no-till product that is very easy to plant! It will grow up to 3 feet high. All you need to do is find the desired area to plant, spread the seed, and then watch the wildlife come!
- Coated & pre-inoculated
- Faster germination & greater growth
- Produces year-round for 3-5 years
- Attracts Butterflies, Birds & Bucks
- Easy do it yourself planting
- Production for 3 to 5 years
Backyard Mix® Planting Suggestions
- Plant in a sunny location that has been cleared of weeds and grass.
- Backyard Mix is pre-inoculated and coated for fast germination.
- Rough up soil
- No-till, spread the seed by hand or with a hand broadcast spreader. Plant at a rate of 1 pound per 500 square feet. Cover seed by lightly dragging soil over the seed. Avoid planting too deep.
- Plant 1/8 – 1/4 inch deep in good moisture.
perennial and annual: clover,
Brassica, wildflower seeds